Life has its ups and downs and for much of the time we may be able to carry on living life in ways we find satisfying. But sometimes events occur that throw us off course – a loss of bereavement perhaps, or a relationship problem – and we know we need help to find the right way forward.
Counselling can help you to:
- understand your feelings
- develop strategies so that you feel better
- make decision and identify a way forward
- take action to improve the quality of your life
About Christine Crosbie
As an integrative counsellor Christine can offer you:
- a warm, empathetic, listening and non-judgmental space
- a framework for understanding the roots of your difficulties
- strategies for working with your problems based on cognitive behavioural approaches.
£45 per 50 minute session with concessionary rates for over 65s and Students. The first 20 minutes of your appointment is free so you can decide if Christine is the right counsellor for you.
Please contact us on 01622 890803 or via the contact form to arrange an appointment with Christine.